lunes, 3 de mayo de 2010

As if you were the communism...


Music is an essential part of the joy of being human. It has always been a way to escape reality and move to the deeper dreams that we want. My tastes definitely are varied, ranging from techno and classical music to reggaeton and trova.
The music always leaves a mark, there are moments that are not accompanied by a melody. Perhaps, the singer who now rescue has always liked me, I just never stopped to contemplate his enormous talent. I knew him as such, in the summer of 2008, on my first visit to Santiago to a History course at the University of Chile, in which many colleagues, especially a friend of Calama, forced me to remember my childhood.
Silvio Rodríguez, cuban singer, revolutionary in its essence and tireless fighter, which makes music through the strings of his guitar in bags of bullets. Their music demonstrates to me that another world is possible, that love for those around us is needed and I will always fight for the poor. I recommend to hear "De la ausencia y de ti, Velia." Fraternal hugs and greetings!

4 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful words partner. I don't hear Silvio Rodríguez, perhaps you may lend me a CD.

    I saw your post in my blog, jajaja very funny.
    Greetings Diego,fratenals hugs.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like this music!
    Victor Jara and Silvio Rodriguez are my favorite singins anti-establishment.

    See you diegueshion

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Diego Salut, comment allez-vous?
    Do you like the "red music"?
    It is dangerous, the soldiers can arrest you?
    See you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Little Ball!!!!

    Silvio Rodriguez is great!!

    He sings the music of the people and it shows that the makes with the heart...

    ...see you soon

    ResponderEliminar