martes, 15 de junio de 2010

Cooper, cooper.. Loa!


The football it’s a more important sport according to me because it’s the passion of a lot of people around the world. The football it’s can to create identity and to unite feelings on a one purpose.
My favorite team is Cobreloa. Cobreloa is a team of the El Loa province at the Antofagasta Region. The team was created in the seventies and from here never stopped to win glory to the people of my north.
So to speak: This team was born big, in Cobreloa it’s not a figurative speaking, it’s real. My team has eight titles in a national championship. Twice runner-up in a Copa Libertadores de America, namely, has managed to demonstrate that “Los Zorros del desierto” are a big team despite your short history.
But the football without players is nothing. For this reason I recover a great player of Cobreloa. This man was Fernando Cornejo. He was a one of the most symbolic and good player that Cobreloa has. With him, the team achieved four titles in a national championship and he was one of the members of the National Team in a World Cup of Football in 1998 in France when Chile managed to pass to the round prior to the quarterfinals.
He was a father of school friend, and for this reason I get homage in this blog, because his death in 2009 is a painful memory. In your memory the new stadium of my city (Calama) was called Fernando Cornejo.

Greetings to all!

7 comentarios:

  1. Jajajajajajaja was obvious!
    Is the team of your town!
    I like cobreloa, but my favorite team
    is C.F University Of Chile!

    Jajajajaja...Go go painted Sun! xD

    See you my friend :D tonight! dance dance xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! The football passion of crowd!!!
    I forgot the power of sport, the membership, the union for a passion. xd But I don't Like cobreloa.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. well well
    In your blog only you need Gatodo
    See you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I don´t like chilean football, but it´s a beauty history what you wrote about cornejo :D

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I did not know the great history of Cobreloa...:(
    I imagine that you feel proud!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Years, the great classic of copper, the true classic of copper. O'Higgins v / s Cobreloa.
    I remember when the year 2006 was defined in Calama participation in the Copa Libertadores, a great game.

    The picture, the great Fernando Cornejo, but remembers his first team was O'Higgins.
    A painful loss

    A great friend hug

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Bukkake

    how do you like POBRELOA? jajaja

    Colo Colo is the best team of Chile and the father of you team jajaja

    see you soon

    ResponderEliminar