viernes, 4 de junio de 2010

Technology (original title)


Technology really disgusts me. It must be beyond me, because I can not always be at the forefront of it. It deteriorates easily, even though I am very careful, and the worst of all is that I can not fix a technological device when it doesn't work anymore.
Despite that, I must admit that can greatly facilitate daily living. It has nothing to do with an economic system or ideology. Capitalism or Marxism had been ahead anyway.
There is a technological object that is indispensable to me, which is my notebook. I do my homework, seek information, know many things in college that I teach, I'm able to communicate with my family everyday, and besides I've had an addiction to Facebook lately (I use it too much). I can check my email, read the news (since I have no time to watch television), and also, why not do homework for my beautiful English class?
I use it every moment, one of the things I need to have everyday. It's most useful when you have the blessing of internet, the great advances of global communication, which allows us to contact more people and cultures in depth knowledge that long time ago would have been impossible to observe.
Thanks damn technology!
Greetings to everyone! Hugs.

6 comentarios:

  1. The notebook or personal computer are always necessary

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi, diegin !
    my plan is to gather all my PAEs for one of this, but I don´t think I will archieve it is father´s day and I not have money =(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. diegoo, my favorite piece of technology is one of those too, but smaller: my netbook =P jaja
    they're great, right? as you said: technology makes your life easier..

    see you! (K)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Really the nootebook is very important for us in the university :P

    Thank you for all! I love my friends
    See you in the university

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Bukake men....

    the notebook are necessary, but not everyone have a notebook....

    have a PC is to study fundamental...

    see you soon
    mr bukake

    nico

    ResponderEliminar