martes, 22 de junio de 2010

¿¿¿ I love English !!!


I think this semester has been very good with respect to the above, especially in English. English is a subject that, in general, I detest with all my heart because I never learn anything, because I find it boring, well-thumbed and little training. But this year has acquired certain characteristics that have helped change my attitude towards the subject and focus more attention and a little more effort. I think those features are, for example, good partners, especially good friends who last year had a smaller proportion and we also have a nice teacher, who was always aware of what help we need, which established various educational links and allowing a more fluid relationship between us and her. Miss Daniela Thanks! (I hope to see it on the barbecue that will at the end of semester!)
With regard to teaching and spent in class content, I find them very basic, not that I'm an advance or scholar, but rather I think they're bad English programs of the University, are much like the different levels of English we require in semesters.
The creation of the blog is a good tool, I think the best we can use to learn English (for something that serves globalization and neoliberalism) has allowed me to learn more surprisingly my colleagues about topics not often talk about . Learn about your tastes in technology or experience in the earthquake, although we are academics, not appellant, spoken vain things generally, and this can strengthen our relations in a good way.
The blogs that I liked was the music and football, I think I needed to explain very well to Silvio Rodriguez and Cobreloa, respectively, which are two very important points in my tastes. The blogs were a good tool to annoy my colleagues with curious tastes, likes, such as Michelle Bachelet (bad play in history), O'Higgins (known football team xD) or Colo-Colo (what's this?) allowed me to smile from time to time in the midst of stress.
Thanks for everything, a big hug, I must admit that I love them! Cheers!

5 comentarios:

  1. Ohhhh! my friends!
    your picture is very niceee!!
    honestly the blog was very funny but sometimes boring xD

    I adore! and I adore all my friends in your picture! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OHI OHI RA RA
    very good blog dear partner.
    See you tomorrow,
    good nigth

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Little ball...

    I loved to read his blog, because I find it interesting with his jokes included...:)
    I will miss him , with yours posts...:(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Bukake men....

    really... this picture is great ...

    in general the blog was very interesting for me and i liked writing in my blog...

    see you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It was nice to share ideas with you
    through the blog!!

    see you!

    ResponderEliminar